Coronavirus (COVID-19) Precautions
The health and well-being of our orthopedic patients and employees is our highest priority and our office continues to closely follow updates issued by various health organizations in the wake of our country’s effort to contain the spread of COVID-19. To this end, the office is taking steps to balance the urgent and ongoing needs of our patients while remaining compliant with public health mandates.
Both In-Person and Telemedicine Appointments Available
- Our clinic will continue to offer in-person appointments to treat patients with urgent/ongoing orthopedic needs.
- We will also offer Telemedicine, or Virtual Appointments. Virtual appointments using video conferencing applications such as FaceTime, Skype or Zoom may be practical in certain cases even though diagnostics in orthopedics is heavily reliant on the physical, in person exam.
Please call the office at (512) 346-4933 so we can determine if a virtual visit is practical or to schedule an in-person appointment if you are in urgent need of orthopedic services.
Other measures implemented to limit COVID-19 spread include:
- Asking patients to reschedule on site appointments if they have a cough, fever, difficulty breathing, or have been in contact with anyone displaying these symptoms or other symptoms related to the coronavirus in the last two weeks.
- Screening patients, staff and physicians for coronavirus symptoms prior to entering the facility.
- Limiting visitors in the clinic and asking caregivers and family members to wait in their cars during appointments.
We are here for you and will do our very best to help you during these unprecedented circumstances.